UPDATE: "Buffett's Holdings Outperforming In Q4 (BRK.A)"
Like a bunch of groupies standing backstage, Buffettologists await the quarterly changes.
That's me, quoting myself.
Here's 24/7 Wall Street:
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. ( BRK-A)(BRK-B) has shown its Q3-2009 holdings as of September 30, 2009. We had already seen how his securities holdings were up on the books in the holdings with earnings. There are also some portfolio changes that have taken place since the September 30 cut-off date. These have been broken down into 3 groups of ‘A to F’ and ‘G to O’ and ‘P to Z’ so it is more concise and clear. Here are Warren Buffett’s holdings and accompanying notes for the group ‘A ot F.’Here's Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway Q3-2009 Holdings G-N
- American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) over 151.6 million shares, same as last quarter.
- Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) 5 million shares; same as last quarter.
- Becton Dickinson & Co. (NYSE: BDX) 1.2 million shares, same as last quarter.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (NYSE: BNI) was reported as 76.77 million shares but frankly it does not really matter as BNSF is becoming part of Berkshire.
- Carmax Inc. (NYSE: KMX) 9 million shares is same as last quarter.
- Coca Cola Co. (NYSE: KO) right at 200 million shares, still same as before.
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) 12 million shares, same as before.
- Comdisco Holdings (NASDAQ: CDCO) roughly 1.5 million shares, same as before.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) 57.43 million shares, DOWN FROM 62.485 million at the end of June.
- Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 5.254 million shares, same as before.
- Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM) is a NEW HOLDING of 1.276 million shares.
Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) was NOT LISTED ANY LONGER, so sold from holdings.
Here's Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway Holdings P-Z Q3-2009