And its gone through 15 iterations.
First up, at Amazon:
Farming Simulator '15 - PC
- New to Farming Simulator 15: a huge, open Nordic environment
- New economic branch: Forestry
- Use new tools such as tree harvesters, chainsaws, chippers and trailers
- Manage your farm with new vehicles from brands like New Holland, Case IH, Lamborghini, Ponsse, Horsch, Kuhn and more
- Grow a giant working farm by tending to crops, harvesting your bounty, and selling your goods
And from Modern Farmer:
The Ultimate Farming Game Experience is Only $300 Away
Believe it or not, Farming Simulator is huge. Last year's Farming Simulator 15 game —which lets players manage their own farms, from crops to livestock—sold more than a million copies for computers before spreading out to major consoles like the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. And now its biggest fans may be tempted to spend big to get the most authentic digital farming experience possible.
That’s because Saitek plans to release a $300 controller bundle that puts PC players in full command of their virtual agricultural vehicles. It’s the first dedicated controller we’ve seen for a farming game, but Saitek has a history of making very specialized—and alarmingly expensive—controllers. For example, it has a $5,000 cockpit setup for flight games that it says can teach you how to fly a small plane....MORE