Jon Corzine and his top execs are not the only ones on the hot seat because of the bankruptcy of his firm, MF Global. Gary Gensler, chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, was grilled last week about the commission’s failure to properly regulate the firm. Gensler has been criticized for his multiple connections to Corzine.
The two men worked together at Goldman Sachs in the late 1990s, in the Senate, on the Sarbanes-Oxley reform act of 2002, and as bundlers for Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign....MOREThe relationship map is interactive.
• Solid lines are current relations. Dotted lines are former relations.
• Expand items with + signs by double-clicking or by selecting multiple items in the map and pressing the "e" key.
• Move an item in the map by clicking and dragging.
• You can also delete items, separate boxes and save maps. Right-click on the map or select Map Tools for these options.
• Find out more about an item in the map by right-clicking on the item and choosing Information about...
• View map color key.
• This interactive map requires Flash player.