Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Law Professor Blogs Network Launches Securities Blog, Seeks New Bloggers"

From the TaxProfBlog:
The Law Professor Blogs Network is thrilled to announce the re-launch of Securities Law Prof Blog, edited by Eic Chaffee (Toledo). From the inaugural post:
The Securities Law Prof Blog has always been one of my favorite blogs because of its comprehensive coverage of an area of the law that I love. A few weeks ago, I spoke with Barbara Black at the Ohio Securities Conference, an event at which we were both presenting. She mentioned that she had decided to step away from the Blog to concentrate on her list of numerous other projects. After contacting Paul Caron, I now find myself in the editor's chair. Over the months to come, I look forward to building the Blog into a comprehensive resource for those interested in securities regulation.
With the support of our sponsor Wolters Kluwer Law & Business/Aspen Publishers, the Network is seeking to expand in two ways....MORE