Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stocks Reversing Lower into Final Hour on Global Growth Fears, Russia/Ukraine Tensions, Technical Selling, Biotech/Tech Sector Weakness

Great.
After posting "It's a Bull Market: Charting the DJIA Breakout" earlier this morning.
I am reminded of a previous post:
I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut... my hut... but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo... dung.
At the close Nasdaq -38.72, S&P -2.13 DJIA -0.45
And from Between The Hedges:
Broad Equity Market Tone:
  • Advance/Decline Line: Substantially Lower
  • Sector Performance: Most Sectors Declining
  • Volume: Around Average
  • Market Leading Stocks: Underperforming
Equity Investor Angst:
  • Volatility(VIX) 13.68 +4.51%
  • Euro/Yen Carry Return Index 148.61 -.39%
  • Emerging Markets Currency Volatility(VXY) 8.46 +1.08%
  • S&P 500 Implied Correlation 53.36 +.57%
  • ISE Sentiment Index 99.0 -10.81%
  • Total Put/Call .86 +32.31% 
  • NYSE Arms 1.06 +72.40%
...MORE
...Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey."
Well there you go. Pretty much says it all.
Okay, that wasn't really me. It was Jimmy James, News Radio -Episode #57 "Super Karate Monkey Death Car" as seen in
-Thoughts on Markets, Investing and Life