Nymex crude for April delivery rose $6.77 per barrel this month, or 9.29% to $79.66.
- Biggest monthly dollar and percentage gained since May 2009.
- This week, it is down 40 cents, or 0.50%
- Today, it is up $1.49, or 1.91%.
- Intraday, it traded as high as $80.05, and as low as $77.82.
Nymex natural gas for April delivery lost 31.80 cents per million BTU’s this month, or 6.20% to $4.813.
- This week, it is now down 24.4 cents, or 4.82%.
- Today, it is up 4.6 cents, or 0.96%.
- Year-to-date, it is down 13.62%.