Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Glenlivet May Have Jumped the Shark With Their Latest Offering

Thanks, I think, to a friend.
Via Glenlivet's Twitter feed:

While we are on the topic I'd like to regale the audience with an anecdote I forgot to include in Saturday's "Hello and Welcome to A Special Edition of Bryce on Booze":
Synthetic Booze
....From our intro to 2013's "Can Powdered Water Cure Droughts?":
...Some years ago I was approached by a company seeking financing for their powdered vodka. 
When I was done laughing I had some research done on the principals and decided against doing anything with them.  
As it turned out the SEC eventually shut down another of their enterprises, thus besmirching the otherwise pristine reputation of the Boca Raton investment community. 
The powdered booze however turned out to be real, albeit with a patent owned by General Foods rather than the scamsters. 
Who knew?