We mentioned Al Gore's Generation Investment Management and linked to ZeroHedge doing the Nyah-nyah bit on Maverick last week.
First up InsiderMonkey:
Hedge Funds Lose Big After First Solar $FSLR Shares Fall Over 6%
...The following hedge funds lost the most in early trading Monday:...MORE
1. Maverick Capital - Lee Ainslie: Lost $8.9 million
2. Generation Investment Management - David Blood, Miguel Nogales, And Al Gore: Lost $3.5 million
3. Seneca Capital - Douglas Hirsch: Lost $1.8 million
4. D E Shaw - D. E. Shaw: Lost $822,000
5. Coatue Management - Philippe Laffont: Lost $649,000
Back in February 2010 we posted "A VERY Important Article for Solar Investors (I'm Talking to You First Solar, Trina Solar, Suntech and Sunpower) FSLR; SPWRA, SPWRB; STP; TSL; YGE"
We re-referenced it a couple weeks later in "First Solar Reports Utility-type Earnings Growth, Stock Drops (FSLR)"
And again in July 2010: "First Solar Shows Utility Type Growth, Does it Deserve a Utility Type Multiple? A VERY Important Article for Solar Investors (FSLR; SPWRA; STP; TSL)":
...Top line growth of 11.8% year-over-year and 4% sequentially from Q1 does not a growth stock make....You get the point, we thought it was important.