From Energy Burrito:
With the Ryder Cup kicking off, here’s my attempt to link energy to the Ryder Cup in ten tenuous tidbits:
1) Utility – both a company who provides energy, and a golf club for any occasion....MORE
2) Green – the dance-floor aka the putting surface. Oh, and the future of energy!
3) Jigger – an old-school golf club for chip-shots, and a device by which coal is cleaned by water.
4) El Niño - a climate pattern which has a big influence on the frequency of hurricanes, and the nickname of vice-captain Sergio Garcia.
5) Coal – Wales, the venue for the latest Ryder Cup is most famous for rugby, sheep, and coal-mining.