Sunday, December 29, 2019

Huh: German Schoolgirls Singing "My Grandma Is An Old Environmental Scumbag!"

Of course it sounds better in the original German.
Probably better still in Swedish.
From Westdeutscher Rundfunk's WDR 2 radio:


Using a bit of passive-aggressive (oh you misunderstood me, blah blah): "WDR Kinderchor (Satire oder Real)?".
Meine Oma ist ne alte Umweltsau

My grandma rides a motorbike, a motorbike, a motorbike in the chicken coop.
That’s a thousand liters of super every month. My grandma is an old environmental scumbag.

My grandma says riding a motorcycle is cool…
She uses it as a wheelchair at the retirement home. My grandma is an old environmental scumbag.

My grandma drives to the doctor in an SUV.
She runs over two old ladies with a rollator, my grandma is an old environmental scumbag.

My grandma makes a cutlet, a cutlet, a cutlet every day.
Because discount meat costs next to nothing, my grandma is an old environmental scumbag.....
Listen to the end for a special guest appearance.
Satire?