Friday, February 25, 2011

As Climateer Investing Moves Into its New World Headquarters we Say: "At Least I Have My Wheat"

Following up on Wednesday's "Okay Kids, I Think it's Safe to Get Back in the Water":
...Three trades:
Long the futures with SPX at 1304.49 (missed the 1299 bottom)
Long FSLR 170's with the stock at $162.10 dn $2.00 (low $159.90)
Wheat at $793.50 (KC's already gone green)...
The SPX closed at 1319.88 and FSLR was devastated on earnings, closing at $155.72; Wheat is at $811.250.
At least I have my wheat. And My SPX's
We will be taking up our new digs over the weekend:

When asked "Mr. Morgan, what will stocks do?"
the great man responded "They will fluctuate"
To weather the fluctuations:

Associated Press
HT on the pic: an old MarketBeat post.

Posting may be light.
Should you have the inclination, conjugate the verb 'to fluctuate':

Infinitive - to fluctuate
Present participle - fluctuating
Past participle - fluctuated


1. Present Tense

Singular
I fluctuate
You fluctuate
He/she/it fluctuates

Plural
We fluctuate
You fluctuate
They fluctuate


2. Present Progressive Tense

Singular
I am fluctuating
You are fluctuating
He/she/it is fluctuating

Plural
We are fluctuating
You are fluctuating
They are fluctuating


3. Past Tense

Singular
I fluctuated
You fluctuated
He/she/it fluctuated

Plural
We fluctuated
You fluctuated
They fluctuated


4. Present Perfect Tense

Singular
I have fluctuated
You have fluctuated
He/she/it has fluctuated

Plural
We have fluctuated
You have fluctuated
They have fluctuated


5. Present Perfect Progressive Tense

Singular
I have been fluctuating
You have been fluctuating
He/she/it has been fluctuating

Plural
We have been fluctuating
You have been fluctuating
They have been fluctuating


 
6. Past Progressive Tense

Singular
I was fluctuating
You were fluctuating
He/she/it was fluctuating

Plural
We were fluctuating
You were fluctuating
They were fluctuating




...MUCH MORE