Friday, August 26, 2022

Uh Oh, Izabella Kaminska Is Dangerously Close To Going Full-on "Aux armes, citoyens! Aux barricades!!!!"

As foreseen by the prophecy, August 5:
  
"Widespread Civil Unrest" Looming In UK Over Cost-Of-Living Crisis"
Uh oh. I have a bad feeling that we are going to see Izabella Kaminska transform from reporting on the unrest, losing her trademark objectivity, and going all "Aux barricades!".
Izzy, remember to bring some water for when the tear gas flies, it's not the most effective eyewash but helps a bit. Also, if interested, take a look at "Protest In Hong Kong: The Technology" for some other tips e.g.

Well, in the early days, last spring it was confirmed that short wave radio was an effective form of communication. More on comms further down.

It was shown that lasers have some efficacy when used against facial recognition cameras, either pointed directly at the camera or under the chin to make spooky campfire faces...

From Ms Kaminska's Twitter feed:

THREAD

And:

THREAD

And:

I once knew a Polish-Sicilian girl who, after the "Make me an offer I can't understand" joke, warned me that though her Polish side was slow to anger it was the one I had to watch out for, lest I transgress and find myself hanging upside down from a streetlight.

I asked her to please be good enough to give me the À la lanterne! heads-up so I would have some chance, small as it may be, to escape my fate.