Tuesday, March 22, 2022

The Best Search Engine For Conspiracy Theories

 As one wag put it, "Conspiracy theories, also known as spoilers for coming attractions."

So there I was, scrolling through Conspiracy Daily Update for background on 'New World Order' which was trending on Twitter and thinking to myself, "there has to be a better way."

I decided to test some of the alt-search engines: DSearch; Brave; Ecosia; Gigablast and Mojeek, using a search term for a subject I knew something about: Templeton laundering Ukraine.

The winner, hands down is Mojeek, For both relevance and variety it was the number one with an honorable mention to Gigablast which has an nice interface/presentation of results.

You're welcome.

Just don't blame me if you find yourself deep into rabbit holes of your own choosing and definitely don't even think about billing Climateer Investing for hours lost from work, friends, and family.