Friday, February 22, 2019

Free Dan McCrum

But first, who is Dan McCrum?

Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man.
And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.

Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here.
But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough.

Where to begin?
Fagin, I mean Paul Murphy drops by Markets Live?

Wednesday, 20th February 2019

BE Okay, so what's happening?
BE (Welcome to Markets Live, FT Alpsrbgijjadgldafb)

BE Since we've last been on air, Elon Musk's taken to trolling us....
BE Go here if you don't get the reference: https://ftalphavil...he-number-500-000/
PM Penned by the Market Manipulator himself (Dan)

11:06 am
PM Hi btw
PM Just thought I'd pop in
Excel Developer @BE : 
Is that Dan McCrum again, do journalists have the equivalent of a cat's nine lives?
BE New phone who dis?

BE Oh, Paul. Hello. What's on your mind?
BE Let me guess .....

You'll note that with his very first words, Fagin, I mean Murphy throws young Oliver, I mean Dan under the bus.
Perhaps realizing how "Penned by the ..." would play out in the court of public opinion Mr. Murphy came back to FT Alpsrbgijjadgldafb with a piece entitled "Mensch! Dan McCrum is innocent, ok?"

And the Free Dan McCrum headline?
From the above linked "Mensch...":
...And if you haven't yet read Dan and Stefania's detailed account of what looks to have been going on at Wirecard, do so now. It's free to read here....
Apologies to The Big Lebowski for the use of the introduction.