From FT Alphaville:
Camp Alphaville tickets are selling out… (updated with latest schedule)
When they’re gone, they’re gone. There’s only so many people we can house, comfortably, under canvas in the lovely grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company, London EC1, at the FT’s Festival of Finance. The event is this Friday. Doors open at 10am.
We already had a packed schedule. Consider how timely some of the following sessions now look:...MORE
– Martin Sandbu, FT Free Lunch Columnist, will be sitting down with Peter Praet, Chief Economist at the ECB
– Fast FT’s Katie Martin will be hosting a special Brexit discussion with Steve Keen of Kingston Univeristy, Toby Nangle from Columbia Threadneedle, Richard Woolnough of M&G and Mike Amey from Pimco.
– Cardiff Garcia will be talking Peak Globalisation with Charles Kenny from the Center for Global Development, Citi’s Tina Fordham, Paul Donovan of UBS and Diane Coyle from Enlightenment Economics.
– Ann Pettifor will be doing a presentation on The New Nationalism: the Money Story, followed by an interactive roundtable discussion featuring Frances Coppola, Tyler Cowen and Srinivas Thiruvadanthai.
– Hyun Song Shin will be speaking! He’s the head of research at BIS and he’ll be joined by Helene Rey, professor of economics at the LBS, along with Karthik Sankaran, Eurasia Group’s director of global strategy....
*Native Advertising In The Age of Brexit