From Barron's Focus on Funds:
Gold bulls are coming out of the woodwork as prices for the yellow metal rebound off four-and-a-half-year lows.
Market pundit Peter Boockvar, chief market analyst at The Lindsey Group, an economic advisory firm, is the latest to call a bottom for gold.It's 'effin Monty Python Does Finance:
“I’ve tried to call the bottom in too many times over the past year plus. I’m doing so again today,” he writes on Thursday morning.
Boockvar references the Nov. 30 vote in Switzerland that could force the Swiss National Bank to added to its gold holdings never sell. While a poll this week showed popularity for the referendum is flagging,
Boockvar insists that, regardless of the outcome, “the symbolism of the vote should not go unheeded.” ...MORE
- Black Knight: I am invincible!
- King Arthur: You're a loony!
- December futures $1190.30 down $3.60 after trading as low as $1176.20.
- Black Knight: The Black Knights always triumph!
- tip d'Chapeau: Rotten Tomatoes