A bit more subdued than our June 6, 2011 headline "Huzzah, Huzzah: The Bank for International Settlements' BIS Quarterly Review for June 2011 is Out!,". I'm trying to tone it down. Plus, I haven't been able to read it yet.
But oooh, look at these contents:
- European bank funding and deleveraging
- Highlights of the BIS international statistics
- The impact of Federal Reserve asset purchase programmes: another twist
- FX volume during the financial crisis and now
- Bank stock returns, leverage and the business cycle