Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is Just Sad

From The Fly:

Fuck This Market

by The Fly on October 15th, 2008 at 11:19 am

What a fucking market. The commodity sector is meeting its maker today, with massive losses in everything from fried rice to oil. I am having my balls set aflame in National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV: 26.56 -11.08%) and The Mosaic Company (MOS: 35.25 -10.19%) . The only good thing is my cash position, now currently at 65%.

However, the mess in NOV is really starting to grate me. The stock does not belong here. But what do I know? Maybe the CEO of the company got caught with a hooker, shooting up heroin in some third rate hotel room?

All I know is the market cannot be trusted. BIG FUCKING SHOCKER.

Hey, I got some advice for you stock market junkies: throw your money into a fucking barrel of flames. You will enjoy it more. This method of capital destruction, via the internet, is entirely asinine. At least when you can toss a few million into a flaming barrel of garbage, you might get to enjoy the warmth of the excess energy, before some homeless guy stabs you in the neck for taking his barrel. On the internet all you get is big fucking zeros.

With my money, I am not touching this piece of shit market. I have too many gains to fuck around with asshole tapes, inside a failing banking system.

However, knowing me, by the end of the day I might nibble at a thing or two.