Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jim Cramer: "Yes, the Market Has Bottomed"

I respectfully disagree but at least he's humble and lovable.
From CNBC:
If you thought you heard Cramer call a bottom during Tuesday’s Mad Money, you were right.

“It smells to me like something, in fact many things,” he said, “have at last changed for the better.”

I am indeed sticking my neck out right here, right now,” Cramer continued, “declaring emphatically that I believe the market will not revisit the panicked lows it hit on July 15. and I think anyone out there who’s waiting for that low to be breached is in for a big disappointment and [they’re] missing a great deal of upside.”

“Stop waiting,” he said, and “buy the next dip because I think it might be the last big one.”

Cramer pointed to five specific clues that proved to him that the market was about to turn up....

...“My bottom call isn’t gutsy,” Cramer said. “I think it’s just a smart call that all the evidence points toward.”“Bye, bye bear market,” he said. “Say hello to the bull and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”>>>MORE