Having missed my chance to get on the ballot for the Clacton by-election with the campaign slogan "Taking out the trash" re: Binface I resigned myself to having to wait for the next general election to rep. Piddington and then Piddington became the Principality of Piddington, and I was crushed, once again, before even entering the arena. But now....
Great crested newts could thwart Piddington migrant camp
Home Office ecological assessment failed to identify protected species on the site, potentially opening legal challenge
...In an apparent blunder, the Home Office’s ecological assessment of the area, submitted as part of its planning application, claimed that there was no evidence of protected newts, bats or reptiles....
....MUCH MORE
Should the newts prevail, Piddington remains and I run for election. Alternatively I thought of nominating myself for a Dukedom but Oxfordshire already has the Marlborough gang with that big house so probably not.
However, glancing at Burke's, what came to light is the fact the Earldom of Oxford is dormant and though quite a ways down the totem pole from where I believe I should be hangin' with the peerage homies it would be a start and maybe in a couple hundred years....