Monday, February 28, 2022

NYT: "The coronavirus vaccine made by Pfizer-BioNTech is much less effective in preventing infection in children ages 5 to 11 years than in older adolescents or adults"

Shouldn't this have come out in the rigorous testing that PFE did?

From the New York Times covid beat:

THREAD

Speaking of the rigorous testing, the plaintiff in the $2 billion whistleblower lawsuit against Pfizer and Pfizer contractor, Ventavia Research Group, has just begun posting some of the rigorous testing documents 


From I am Brook Jackson:

My name is Brook Jackson. In September 2020, I was hired as a Regional Director for two of the three clinical trial sites in Texas that were participating in Pfizer's pivotal, Phase III, mRNA ("vaccine") clinical trial. Although my time with this company was brief, the misconduct that I witnessed was so blatant and so widespread that I documented numerous violations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Code of Federal Regulations every, single day. After repeatedly bringing these concerns to Ventavia’s management and to Pfizer directly (although anonymously), I watched in disbelief as they began their efforts to conceal the fraud.....
https://www.iambrookjackson.com/

And:

https://www.iambrookjackson.com/documentstore