As usual you could mentally add "Alcohol may have been a factor" to half of the reports although this week there appears to be more of an equine flavor (smell?) than usual.
From the Mess that Greenspan made:
It’s been a few weeks since the last look at the Bozeman police blotter and, with the weather being unusually warm for this time of the year (although we got about four inches of snow last night that should last about a day – go figure!), there are indeed some interesting items to report, highlighted by the very first entry below.......MORE
- ... A caller reported seeing a driver on a cellphone. The caller was also on a cellphone.
- A person reported that four horses on Dawn Drive are fed only once every few days and are “knee deep in manure.”
- Ten miniature horses were left on a Bolinger Road property by the previous owners. The new owners wanted to know what to do with them.
- A caller reported an injured whitetail doe. The caller said the deer had a leg injury. The caller was advised to leave the deer alone and that “many deer live successfully on three legs.”
- A man has been riding his motorcycle down South 10th Avenue, speeding and doing wheelies. This is an ongoing issue.