WARREN, NJ, August 15, 2007 - In response to the accelerating development of environmentally friendly energies, products and technologies, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has formed a green energy team, made up of experienced underwriters and loss control specialists. The team will further develop core commercial insurance products and services geared toward customers that operate within this sector.
...Building on its underwriting and loss control expertise in the energy sector, Chubb will broaden its strategic scope for clients in these areas:
- Power generation (including wind, solar and geothermal);
- Renewable and clean fuels (ethanol, biodiesel and fuel cells);
- Alternative energy devices (solar panels, wind turbines and other devices);
- Energy-efficient products (compact fluorescent lighting, HVAC systems, office equipment and other products); and
- Renewable energy users, including businesses with energy-efficient and environmentally friendly properties.