Wednesday, August 1, 2018

On Elon Musk: Some People Are....Different (and the phony SolarCity invoices) TSLA

I was a bit surprised none of the analysts asked about this from Ars Technica yesterday:
Ex-SolarCity employees: We were fired after reporting millions in fake sales
If for no other reason than to get some press for their firm.

But more seriously, the SCTY acquisition could still come back to bite Mr. Musk.
And the cousins.

Anyway, listening to  Elon I kept thinking of this young lady and my reaction when told I should watch the video: "Why? I can jump rope myself, good cardio."

Followed by:
Oh, that's a different level.



The stock top-ticked at $335.76 in after hours action,  $328.80 up $27.96 (9.29%) last I saw on decent AH volume, 2.9 million.
(update: NASDAQ is now showing the high print at $335.48)


More tomorrow.

Earlier:
FT Alphaville Will be Live-Blogging Tesla's Earnings Report (TSLA)