Tuesday, August 14, 2018

"Here’s the Secret to My Recent Trading Prowess"

This is pretty funny. A recent string of headlines/posts from The Fly at iBankCoin:

August 9 
You Cannot Stop the Madness: Bought $NTNX
If you want the short version of how Fly is doing these days, look no further than my triple sized HUBS position and doubled sized TEAM and ZEN holdings. I don’t think I’ve done something this bold in quite some time. I am literally invincible, unable to lose money if I wanted to....

August 10 
CALL ME KING SONOS — I CANNOT LOSE

August 13  
“The Fly” Is Invincible

August 14 
Here’s the Secret to My Recent Trading Prowess

Unfortunately for the narrative, for some time now I see the word 'invincible' (Aug. 9 post, 13 headline) and one of two things comes to mind:
1) Helen Reddy sings the line "I am invincible" followed by "I am woomaaan"
or
2) ...Monty Python Does Finance
Black Knight:     I am invincible! 
King Arthur:      You're a loony!  
Black Knight:  The Black Knights always triumph!
Neither of which, I am sure, is the connotation The Fly wants to suggest.

So, as we bid adieu to The Fly and wish him continued trading success, I will also exit, accompanied by Helen and the knight.