Saturday, July 1, 2017

So Then I Proposed A Corporate Blog....

...but that idea didn't go over with the investment policy committee.

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2017/07/Gorilla-Pic.jpeg

Next thing I know, I'm in this joint lecturing on sticky prices and the elasticity of gasoline demand while....yo, blonde guy, you have any termites I could nosh?

Where was I....yeah, the blog....I figured the best way to get out of this gig was to do a personal blog, maybe go on the TED circuit, you know, get recognized as a thought leader.

But that damn vlogger Zola in Dallas stepped on those dreams with the splishy-splashy dance, ten million views first day, sucked the air right out of the room and.....could I get a few more of those ants, the black kind not the fire ones, too spicy...where was I again? 
Oh yeah, Zola...