Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chemistry: Periodically, We Tell Element Jokes

Thanks, I think, to a reader:

Chemical Engineer pick up lines:
You must be made of Copper and Tellurium because you are CuTe!
That's it, short list.
All the pick up jokes argon? I don't zinc so! 
Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? Cause you are F I Ne
So I heard that oxygen and magnesium were dating and I was like: OMg
A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much a drink is, the bartender says, "For you, no charge"
I'm dying up here.
Quick, try to helium, but if that doesn't curium, barium! 
Potassium: "Want to hear a chemistry joke?"
Sodium: Na
Potassium: K.
That's funnier than three Heliums: HeHeHe
Finally, back on topic. Commodities:
Gold enters a Saloon, what does the Bartender tell him? Answer: Au get out!
Robots:
Combine carbon, carbon, carbon, phosphorus and oxygen? Result:
C3PO
Too many more for decent company.
If he's been bothering his wife with this stuff I think he's going to be paying antimony.