Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dutch Student Gets Rich Staying In Bed

From treehugger:

There was a funny Joy of Tech comic a few weeks back about the guy who had an "environmentally friendly day" by staying in bed and not using up earth's precious resources. He plans to survive by selling carbon offsets to people who will pay him to stay in bed.

Now a student in the Netherlands is actually doing it. Yde Van Deutekom, 22, from Zoetermeer, is selling advertising on a website featuring a webcam showing him in bed. He says ""Sleeping is just a hobby of me, and it is the only thing I'm very good at. Everyone is asking what I want to do with me life, but what I really want to do is sleep. I stay in bed all day, except for taking a shower, going to the bathroom and making something to eat. That's all I want to do. And I want to stay in bed until I'm very rich."

Climateer Investing comment: Genius.

Follow your bliss.