Friday, September 28, 2007

Banker Needs Swedish Nanny for Self

From New York Craigslist:

Single investment banker looking for a Swedish Nanny. I want to be up front and tell you I do not have any kids nor do I plan on any in the near future. You will be taking care of ME.

Please note that you need to be hot. Not hot by investment banking standards where people have been buried in their cubicles for so long they actually think Maria Bartiromo is attractive. But hot by hostess standards at a restaurant in the East Village or some hip club in Chelsea that I could never get into.

Your responsibilities will involve listening to my tirades about my expense reimbursements and encouraging me when I say things like "One of these days I am going to take some time off and write a screenplay" or "I should be dating models, not building them!" You will also need to agree with me when I say things like "If I was running this bank, Wachovia would be #1 in the league tables."

Must be able to clean, cook and do laundry. Must not mind living with me in a studio rental in Murray Hill. No smokers please.






  • Location: Manhattan
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 433871714
HT: Dealbreaker