Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TransUranic Express

I thought I'd have a Googlewhack with that one. Nope, 50,000 hits. Throw a quote mark in and I get down to one hit but that's cheating.

There are a few nuggets from the U308,235, 238: Np239, Pu239 world today. First, an ad from ebay:

U 235

Looking for U 235?
Find exactly what you want today.
www.eBay.com

StockInterview.com has this story "U.S. Government May Sell ‘Very Small’ Amount of Uranium in 2007" which goes in depth on supply issues and concerns. A must read if you want exposure to the new Uranium futures.

David Urban has a couple Uranium stock touts at SeekingAlpha:
The Uranium Bull Market Is Far From Over - Two Stocks To Watch

Finally, BajaeEnergyBlog reposts Why You're Better Off Without Uranium Energy Corp. which I believe I first saw at Citron Research who now post "Citron Calls for a Regulatory Investigation of Uranium Energy (URME)."

I can't believe I just used the phrase "Uranium stock touts"

Wayback Machine, take me to Moab, Utah: July 6, 1952!

American Heritage Magazine, "THE TIME OF THE GREAT FEVER";
Time Magazine April 5, 1954 "Pennies for Uranium";
Wikipedia, Charlie Steen.