Thursday, March 20, 2008

Post of the Day: The Ritholtz/Esquire Indicator

From Infectious Greed:

Okay, as I just said to my friend Barry Ritholtz in an IM, when the economically adrift Esquire does a lengthy interview with the uber-bearishrealist Mr. Ritholtz that's gotta be a great sign of where we're at in the down market cycle.

I call for a 12% run on the Dow -- and, as Barry knows, I mean that in the most loving way possible. So if anyone posts anything mean about Barry I'll delete it. Be nice.

COMMENTS

">

My own indicator! I Love it.

And, I don't disagree with you. As noted on Monday, between the spike in my traffic, and Abby Joseph Cohen getting sacked at GS, it was time to trade from the long side. (but just a trade)

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/2008/03/contrary-indica.html

Regular readers will remember this from Monday:

Salvador Dali and Abby Joseph Cohen