This year's doodle is the Mexican comic/actor/screenwriter Cantinflas.
Back to Schrödinger.
The Independent rounded up some jokes:
- Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.(@OxfordEdScience)
- The Google Doodle today both is and isn't about Schrödinger's cat.(@bengreenman)
- Curiosity may or may not have killed Schrodingers' cat(@redhatopen)
- There ought to be a range of Schrodinger’s Cat Food. Half the price but a 50-50 chance of the tin being empty.(@PontoonDock)
- Baa baa Schrödinger's sheep, have you any wool? Yes sir, no sir, three bags simultaneously full and empty(@tdawks)
- It's not every day you get to make weak jokes about Schrodinger on Twitter. And at the same time, it IS.(@thatjoeden)
- Schrödinger's cat simultaneously has 3 million, 0 and an annoying 301 views on YouTube. (@UltimateHurl)
- Every time I hear a joke about Schrödinger's cat a little part of me dies and simultaneously doesn't die. (@GeorgeGavin1)
- Wanted: Schrodinger's cat. Dead and alive.(@Stahnnley)
Get ready for some big uncertainty yucks.