From The Mess That Greenspan Made:
- Door-to-door vacuum salesmen were warned for being aggressive.
- During the night a drunken man stumbled into a stranger’s house on Koch Street and fell asleep on the couch. The owners of the home found him snoring on the couch at 4:15 a.m. and called the police. Officers came to wake him up and the man went home.
- A customer at Yellowstone Gateway Sports in Four Corners pointed an unloaded handgun at an employee when he didn’t get what he wanted in a pistol trade in. The complaint is under investigation.
- At 6:30 p.m. a man climbed a ladder to the roof of a home on Meagher Avenue, drank a beer, and then left.
- A quick-change artist was videotaped at Wal-Mart at 7 p.m.
- A man called officers to notify them that he suspected the marijuana his friend sold him was “laced with something” and that he had felt crazy ever since smoking it. He wanted to see a doctor.
- An intoxicated, disoriented man was on another person’s front porch around midnight. He was found to have an active warrant. He was arrested and brought to the Gallatin County jail on a $280 bond.