Friday, July 1, 2011

"Bill Gates’ Children Mock Him With ‘Billionaire’ Song"

From The Wealth Report:
Lots of people have poked fun at Bill Gates over the years, from David Letterman to Bill himself (here on his “last day” video.)
His children get to make fun of their dad every day. Often, in song.

According to this article in London’s Daily Mail, Gates’ children’s favorite way to taunt dad is to sing him “Billionaire,” by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.

“The Billionaire song is what my kids tease me with,” he said. “They sing it to me. It’s funny.”
For those unfamiliar with the song, here are some lyrics, some of which Gates happily sang to the interviewer.

(BRUNO)
“I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

...MORE
I'm reminded of this post from 2008:

Bill Gate's and the Retirement Planning Team

I'm not sure who the guy in the red sweater is, probably an actuary
or something.

By the way, here's the real retirement video. I know, I thought the CES vid was real.
HT (on the real retirement video): Gizmodo
Here's the retirement video Bill showed at CES, 2008: